We want to help our clients' businesses become more successful and with that comes accurate, reliable and timely business advice.
There is no single way of doing business. The strategy you choose depends on your company’s goals and lifecycle stage, as well as your management style, the industry you operate in and much more.
That is why we offer business advisory services that adapt to your specific needs and change as the life cycle of your business changes.
For a small owner-managed business, the key is often tax planning and advice surrounding the appropriate remuneration strategy for your business. As your business grows, you may need assistance with expanding into a new product line, market or geographical area.
As more business opportunities present themselves, you may find that you need assistance with structuring a new business venture, performing due diligence procedures on a potential acquisition or preparing for the sale of a business unit.
Whether you are just starting out, looking for ways to continue your business’ growth, or getting ready to close shop, our range of expertise allows us to provide you with sound business advice that will help you reach your objectives.
We are here to help you optimize your management decisions and make your business more successful.
Our Business Advisory Services include:
- Strategic business planning
- Business plan development
- General business advisory, including evaluation of opportunities, start-ups, and turnarounds, etc.
- Business valuations
- Bank financing applications and proposals
- Equity financing
- Structuring of joint ventures, partnerships and sole proprietorships
- Review of shareholder and partnership agreements
- Cash flow management
- Succession planning, estate planning and inter-generational transfers
- Employee buy-ins
- Accounting software solutions, implementation and training - QuickBooks and Sage Business Vision Products
Our solutions are as unique as each of our clients, ensuring you get the advice and service you need.
Contact us today, to find out exactly how we can help you and your business.